Software for text analysis gives you better insight into electronic texts.
Concordance, text analysis and concordancing software, is for anyone who needs to study texts closely or analyse language in depth. This is the most powerful and flexible program of its kind, with registered users in 55 countries. You can download a 30-day free trial now.
"It really has saved us days of work - possibly weeks". - A psychologist
With Concordance, you can
- make indexes and word lists
- count word frequencies
- compare different usages of a word
- analyse keywords
- find phrases and idioms
- publish to the web -- see The Web Concordances
- ...and much more besides.
Concordance is being used in
- Language teaching and learning
- Data mining and data clean-up
- Literary and linguistic scholarship
- Translation and language engineering
- Corpus linguistics
- Natural language software development
- Content analysis in many disciplines including accountancy, history, marketing, musicology, politics, geography, and media studies
Are you a paralegal? If you are looking for the software for legal support called Concordance Information Retrieval System from Dataflight, this is not it - please go to their site http://www.dataflight.com/.
Comments or questions: R.J.C.Watt
About the author
Site last updated: 29 March 2004